Saturday 29 April 2017

Donning the Teaching Hat

Good Morning.
Today is a Sunday and I am feeling excited about the coming week for a few reasons.
I had a little while when I was wondering if it was going to be a bit quiet.
had one project to work on and another that is still in progress.
Then a trio of jobs all came knocking about the same time.
And I am really excited to tell you about them, although obviously I can't go into too much detail until the artwork is done and received.
However, I have another pet portrait, this time it is equine - which, I am so pumped about - I love love LOVE to paint horses, they're just so regal, elegant and strong. Then I had an order for some graphic design work - that's all I'll say about that one for now, as I don't want to spoil the surprise.
And finally, I'm going to be starting my first lesson in a course, with one to one tuition, teaching a student painting and drawing techniques, and passing on my knowledge and hopefully helping my student to build confidence in their passion for art.

I feel honoured and excited to be asked to take on a student. I have previously taken classes and workshops, so a single student for a number of hours, I feel very confident we will achieve and have fun in doing so.

Have a happy May bank holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment