Wednesday 8 February 2017

Secret Time

Sorry I haven't posted for a little while, but the work I am working on is secret and I won't be able to show it until it is complete and with the clients.

But what I can tell you, is that things are going fantastically well, I am looking forward to the future projects that are beginning to drop into my inbox.

I am also very excited to have my beautiful new uniform, displaying my logo, and I feel very invigorated and lucky to be able to give my business a shot.

Future things I need to think on are: website, leaflets and brochures... these are currently in development, however I am waiting to have my current projects complete so I can show these on the new marketing material.

Sorry this is only typing today...
rest assured there will be pretty pictures to see in not too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment