Wednesday 18 January 2017

Glorious glassy day



Good morning!

It was an icy one first thing today, I always think that looks a bit like everything has a glassy finish to it outside.

Last night I set up my profile on Upwork:
Upwork Profile

There's still loads I can add to  it, and I will do in due course. I currently have 101 things to do, so I will revisit and enhance it as and when I can.

This morning however I have had some wonderful testimonials come through and I wanted to share them with you:
"Victoria drew me a lovely image for Christmas, it was an image of a lorry for my partner, Victoria was very understanding of what I was looking for and got it spot on!! She had never seen the lorry in real life only went off a picture that I had sent her! This lorry is my boyfriends pride and joy, he was over whelmed when he opened Christmas Day! She got every little detail on the drawing!! Would highly recommend!" - Melissa Underdown, Ramsey UK

And 
"I was very impressed with the superhero mural Vicki did on my son's wall. I asked her to do a mural for my son's superhero room and the design was more than I could have imagined. Family and friends thinks it's impressive and my son loves it! I will definitely recommend - thank you so much x" - Sarah Green, St Ives, UK


I love getting feedback from customers. It's what makes this job - the happiness of my clients. It's great to know how you and your work are seen and reflected by others.

Later on today I will be posting offer leaflets up and around the local area.
So I imagine there will be a fair few windows involved there. A glassy day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment